Did you know that...

  • ...about 90 U.S. crops depend on bees for pollination?
  • ...many hives are trucked from region to region for pollination purposes?
  • ...honeybee health is threatened by, among other things, mites?

Friday, April 11, 2008

Fading Fast

It's the end of the day and it's dark, but out my upstairs office window I can hear the sea lions "Ooor"-ing down along the Everett waterfront.

I did quite a bit of poking around today, reading what other beekeepers are telling about on their blogs and forums and web sites. I thought a couple of them were pretty neat and figured I'd put their links in here for you:

Hive-Mind Honey - Ruminations and Adventures in Beekeeping
I'll have to let him know that we get our bees from the same guy!

Bird Chick
She's got some pretty cool photos, etc.

Hey, happy over-nighting!

Signing off,

Bees Keeper

No comments: